Access to and use of this site ('bmcshop.co.uk') is provided by the BMC subject to the following terms:
1. By using bmcshop.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bmcshop.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use bmcshop.co.uk.
2. The BMC may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the BMC. Your continued use of bmcshop.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bmcshop.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bmcshop.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bmcshop.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the BMC.
4. bmcshop.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the BMC, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Under no circumstances will the BMC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bmcshop.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
6. The BMC does not warrant that functions contained in bmcshop.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that bmcshop.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. The names, images and logos identifying the BMC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the BMC. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the BMC.
8. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
bmcshop.co.uk reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.