The only films that really show you how to improve your climbing. Technique, training and crag skills with top tips from Britain’s best climbers.
"The advice is excellent... Made me want to go out climbing and made me realise just how much there is to the sport." - Steve McClure.
Sport & Trad
* Tips fo onsighting and redpointing
* Warming up and route reading
* Efficient clipping
* Cure your fear of falling
* How to use rests, breathe correctly and climb at the right pace
* PLUS: Actual first accent footage of Steve McClure on Rainshadow, F9a, Malham
* Placing gear without burning out
* Advanced preparation and strategy
* Tips for onsighting and headpointing
* PLUS:Actual ascent footage of Neil Gresham on Equilibrum, E10 7a, Burbage
70 minutes of essential tips and advise